Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sir Blogsalot

Alrighty folks. Blogging is a lot like fun, or so I've realized recently. So this is a blog about blogging (blogtastic!).

We've got Nacho Libre coming up this weekend, and I'll probably see that (so expect a review Monday).

My boss is going to bat for me with a new executive director at the State Bar, so I may soon have benefits. Will let you folks know how that goes.

I've finalized plans for a vacation in July. 19th, I'll be at Six Flags. 20th, I'll be at Universal Studios. 21-24, I'll be in San Diego for the comic con.

If I had to leave you with a thought for the future, it would be this. I sing poorly. This has not kept me from getting drunk and belting out hits like "Symphony of Destruction", "Burnin' For You", or "Dead Man's Party" to minor support. I should never, EVER, be allowed to touch the Beatles, however.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home