Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ya Throw a Party...

I know I shouldn't be taking this personally or anything. But man, for the 9/10 times my workplace can be awesome, sometimes it's just a downer. The real problem is I barely share interests with the rest of the folks here (due mainly to sizable age difference), and thus, events that I may try to get off the ground fall flat on their face.

Today's case-in-point is a Halloween Party I'm throwing. I promised movies via projector, candy, and horror makeup... and unfortunately, the folks interested in attending aren't here, and they were few. So, essentially, I'm throwing a party for me to watch movies and eat candy.

Which isn't so bad, now that I think about it. Toss in some alcohol, and things will be awesome...

Take that, depression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home