Friday, July 07, 2006

Weekend Review

The Fourth of July weekend. Headed up to Stockton to see the folks and assume financial responsibility. Took over a car from my little sister, and left my dying heap of a Maxima there. I brought along Guitar Hero, and introduced my little sister to the joy of pretending to play guitar.

My older sister and her husband are not impressing me. They wanted to get some cash out of me based on something which was a gift, which I gave favors to help them out to receive. AFTER ignoring the fact they screwed over my little sister on a car deal (which is why I have to help my folks in the first place, I suspect). Agh.

Hung out with my dad quite a bit, including some lessons in driving stick shift (my first one! awesome stuff). Got a lot of driving done between Stockton and Las Vegas, and figured out I made a great choice. 2001 Mazda Tribute. Only problem: the CD player doesn't want to play burned CDs. Very picky. I don't think it's gonna last very long like that...

All in all, things are looking up. I'll have more in this space, but I have to break this up for a movie review! So, hang onto your hats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home